Friday, June 8, 2012

A Magical Week

I just got home from taking my 12 year old granddaughter on her Orlando vacation. We had a a Terrific time and I wanted to share some pictures of our week with you. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as we did.

We started our adventure with a flight to Orlando. Hailey had never flown before so I really tried to make it an unforgettable trip.

We arrived at our first destination, fresh and anxious to see new sights and experience new things. 

We survived spinning tea cups.
Tests of strength...
 Battle with trolls
And a little time out.
We met with royalty...


And super Heroes.

We made lots of new friends:

 And met some old favorites.

We sampled other cultures











And saw some of the most beautiful landscaping ever.
















I hope you enjoyed your visit. With another mini vacation, Father's day, and a wedding in my future, it's going to be a couple of weeks before we get back to our weekly stories. Bear with me. In the meantime, please take a few minutes to check out the page tabs to the right. Terri has an author interview on her page. Stop by for a visit with Lacy Williams. Leave a comment on any page for a chance to win her new book, The Homesteader's Sweetheart. Callie has a new devotion, and Karla has an upcoming release from Mary Ellis featured on her page. Pam, bless her heart, has an unusual new recipe posted for you. Breakfast cookies, made with corn flakes and crumbled bacon. Check it all out!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great vacation! We're talking about going to Orlando in December. You'll have to give me some tips on what we should do while we're there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I'll have those travel tips ready when you need them. It was an awesome trip!

      Delete
  2. I love your blog. You make it so interesting and fun!
    Brenda Selman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I'm so glad you enjoy the blog. I hope you'll visit again. I've entered your name in the book drawing.

      Delete