Friday, January 11, 2013

Words of Wisdom From the Women of Valley View

The women and I have a few words of wisdom for you this week:

   Nobody does art quite like God!

Pam
When I'm feeling lost and whiny, this is right where I want to be.

Terri



Never take a Christian spouse for granted. Not everyone is so blessed!










Callie




What you see on the surface of a situation is often outweighed by what you don’t see.









Karla
Find a blessing in something that might otherwise annoy you.

These last words of wisdom are all mine. I sit in an office every day surrounded by men who act like this, pretty much all day long. I'm working on Samantha's story with 3 Point of View characters that are male. Today, I started taking notes. This is good stuff and all the research I need!--Sharon

I'd love it if you shared a word of Wisdom with us in the comments section.


***Don't you just love the new look of the blog? I think you'll find that it's a lot less cluttered and easier to navigate. So while you're here, Please take a few minutes to visit the tabs at the top of the page. Terri has an interview with Elizabeth Maddrey. Elizabeth is here to talk about her new book, Wisdom to know.  Leave a comment anywhere on the blog to be registered to win a copy of your very own.. Karla welcomes Mary Manners and Harry Wegley to her page for a sneak peak at their upcoming releases. Callie has a special devotion prepared for us by Londa Hayden. Pam just posted a terrific recipe for a quick chocolate dessert.***

2 comments:

  1. Find a blessing in something that might otherwise annoy you...exactly! Living in the same house with 3 grandsons--ages 11-16--this could be my motto! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete