Friday, August 15, 2014

THIRD FRIDAY WRITING NEWS 15 August

It's my week to share, yea!!  Every third Friday I'll catch you up on what's new with my writing or something fun I'm doing. There's lots to share this month!!


THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW: SAMANTHA

We don't have a release date, I haven't even started edits yet, but we have a cover and I think it's beautiful!!

I'm crossing my fingers that we'll see her released sometime in the spring of 2015.


THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW: KATE

I put "THE END" on Kate's rough draft last week. I'm editing and polishing the story while I wait for Samantha's edits.
***Please note, this is NOT the cover*** I clipped a picture of Kate from the cover of Pam's story so we could see what she looks like.

What's Kate's story about?

A two time widow falls hard for her new business partner, both unaware that he killed her first husband.
 

 Last but not least, the July issue of my news letter is out. In this issue I have the great fun of interviewing author/lawyer/pastor Randy Singer.


 He's gonna give an autographed copy of his latest book away and the are some other nice contests and freebies for new subscribers. If you haven't subscribed, I'd love to have you.

You can do that HERE

If you like to take a look at the July issue, you can see it HERE
                                                                                               


So, let's talk about VALLEY VIEW. Do you have a question about any of the stories, characters, or series present or future?  Now's the time to ask.

4 comments:

  1. Sharon,I have not read this book so I am unable to know what questions to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll read the Vallkey View books soon.

      Delete
  2. Sharon - I'm so excited to read Samantha. Will we see a wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, I'm so happy that you are looking forward to Sam's story. No spoilers here!! :)

      Delete